Ask yourself How can you update Minecraft Bedrock Edition to the latest version? Well, you’re not al1. While the game has existed for a long time, many players could be jumping at Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the first time and still learning the ropes. With Mojang launching new updates frequently, this is how you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition to be aware of your game.
- How to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows PC
- How to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition in Consoles
- How to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the mobile
How to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows PC
Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC is not as difficult as you could think and only requires a couple of clicks to get the latest available version. While any new update for the game should be downloaded automatically, in some cases, the Windows store can have some problems when trying to update new games. Make sure the game is closed and follow the steps below to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
* Go to the Microsoft store.
* In Microsoft Store, click on the three points in the upper right corner. Select «Downloads and updates».
* Select «Get updates». All its installed applications, including “minecraft”, should be updated
How to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition in Consoles
Regardless of the console you choose to play Minecraft, the process of updating the game is still practically the same. If you are looking to update your game to the latest version, this is how you can easily update Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the consoles:
Minecraft Bedrock Edition Update on Xbox :
- Go to «My Applications and Games».
- Select Minecraft and press the button of more options.
- From the list, select “Manage game and accessories” and then “Updates”.
- If any update will be available, simply click Download to update your game to the latest version.
Minecraft Update Bedrock Edition in PlayStation :
If automatic updates are not enabled on your PlayStation or have some problems, you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition manually:
- Selecting the game using the ‘Options’ button.
- Then, select ‘Search updates’ in the new menu.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition update in Nintendo Switch :
Nintendo Switch users can follow the steps below to update the game:
- Start the game and a window will appear on the new minecraft.
- Press the button in this window and you will be automatically taken to the ESHOP where you can download the new minecraft.
Alternatively, you can simply go to the electronic store and look for «Minecraft» and download the update directly.
How to update Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the mobile
Users of mobile devices, either Android or iOS, can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition to:
- Visiting the App Store or Google Play on your device.
- Search «minecraft». If you already have minecraft, you should be able to update Minecraft if it is not yet updated. If you have the latest version installed, simply press «Open» and play!
That’s all you need to know about How you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition. For everything else, be sure to consult Bedrock.
- The content of Minecraft on YouTube now has overcome 1 trillion visits
- Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Update Part II Finally it is launched to enrich its worlds
- The first free season adventure, Cloudy Climb, arrives at Minecraft Dungeons on December 14
- Minecraft reveals that “The Wild Update” will arrive at 2022; You will add mangroves, frogs and much more
- Minecraft Dungeons reveals seasonal adventurers and the tower
Search to get more