In the campus, Two Point Robo Construction is an academic equipment, the necessary and used students of the robotics course. This is required during all three years of the course of robotics for different classes.
- how to unlock robotics
- Requirements for robots design
- The best robe
- Tips for the construction of robots
The main function of ROBO Construction is to allow students to come here and work on their tasks and cool work.
In this leadership, we will explain everything that you need to know about the Robo Construction object in the Two Point campus.
how to unlock robotics
To build Robo Construction, you first need to unlock Mitton University. Mitton University is the third campus that can be unlocked in the Two Point campus, reaching the star level on Lanatra Square.
Requirements for robots design
ROBO Construction Facility has the base cost of $ 25,700 and the minimum room 6 × 6. A robotic construction room of this size can accommodate up to 8 people at the same time.
This room will require a teacher who will conduct classes, preferably with qualifications in the field of robotics.
There are two items required for the construction of robots: a white board and a project of robotics. The latter is the one that your teacher will use to help students with their projects.
The project Robotics can be updated twice. At 2 increases learning capacity by 25% with improved maintenance; All at a price of $ 15,000.
The best robe
- Mysterious cube (cost: $ 15,000 and 100 kudoshi)
- Board for drawing (cost: $ 18,000 and 50 kudosh)
- Mega hand (cost: $ 35000)
- Poster with a robot (cost: $ 600 and 10 kudosh)
- Android poster (cost: $ 600 and 10 thanks)
- Robotics console (cost: $ 3000)
Tips for the construction of robots
- Make sure that you have all the subjects that students need so that they can succeed in their course of robotics.
- Have a radiator or air conditioner for regulating temperature in winter and summer.
- Make sure that the room is always clean and removed so that this does not overshadow the happiness of the student.
Leave a Reply