There are many reasons for which you may need to move the preservation of Horizon Forbidden West. Whether you finally got the PlayStation 5 or start the game not on the version, to move the saving is very simple. All you need to do is perform the simple process described below.
How to transfer Horizon Forbidden West
This is how to transfer data from the PlayStation 4 console.
- Open the settings on the console.
- Click on the management of the applications saved data.
- Go to the saved data in the system storage.
- Find Horizon Forbidden West.
- Select whether to download your salary to the cloud or save it to a USB drive.
Keep in mind that you need PlayStation plus Use the cloud storage feature. Then you need to download PlayStation 5.
- Go to the settings on your console
- Click Saved Applications Applications.
- Select the saved PS4 data and select between cloud storage or USB.
- Click Save Game to Copy.
Now you will need to go to Horizon Forbidden West and go to Title Screen . You will see an option called, Import Bank with PlayStation 4 , click it to start importing saving. As soon as the system completes the transfer of your game, Horizon Forbidden West will automatically start playing from the place where you stopped with the last PS4 saving.
To learn more about Horizon: Forbidden West, check out the section How to get rid of FireGeleam in Horizon Forbidden West in Pro Game Guides.